Financial Forensics & Investigations Group founder Christopher Lopp is the current chairperson of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants Business Valuation, Financial Forensics & Litigation Support committee.
FFI Group utilizes detailed forensic analysis, business valuations techniques, lost profit and commercial damage calculations and other financial calculations that are backed by best practice methodologies, peer reviewed and court accepted empirical data sources and sound economic principals. We incorporate this solid foundation into written reports and experienced expert testimony deposition and trial testimony to support our opinions.
FFI Group has a breadth of litigation experience, with Specialties including:
- Class Action Certification Support
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Breach of Contract / Shareholder/ Partner / Trustee disputes
- Alter Ego / Piercing of Corporate Veil Analysis
- Analysis of ability to pay punitive damage awards
- Personal Injury / Loss of Life / Life Care Plan Valuations
- Employment Law Damage Calculations
- Business Valuations
- Family Law Litigation
Mr. Lopp has an MBA with an emphasis in Finance from The University of Tulsa and holds the following professional designations:
- Certified Public Accountant /Accredited in Business Valuation (CPA/ABV) AICPA
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) AICPA
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) (ACFE)
- Licensed Armed Private Investigator and Security Guard (Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training)
- Financial Forensics & Investigations Group is licensed by the State of Oklahoma as a Private Investigative Agency.
For more information, contact Christopher Lopp.